Thursday 28 January 2010

Monologue part 2 - Alex Lloyd, Jack Storer, Caroline Robertson and Abi Black

They just sit their drinking smoking playing cards and drinking more.

I hate the sound of them laughing… I think mum does too… me and mum sit on her bed but she doesn’t say much we just sit there, I like being close to her when dads not around, I think she knows how I feel. Hiding…that’s what we do when Dad has his friends around, we hide…. He doesn’t like us to be seen…. I have to do a lot of hiding, sometimes its fun. I have a tree, I climb all the way to the top and watch the sun go down, I have to race against it getting home before its dark. The tree is just one of my hiding places I’ve found, I go out finding a lot.


Sam say’s he wants to be just like his Dad when he’s older…I don’t want to be like my Dad.

1 comments:

Andy Hampson said...

Can you please head your posts and lable them with your name and not tag them as the whole group. Mr Storer are you the repeat offender? I also need a post headed Planning Feedback. By the end of tomorrow I will be able to give you the go ahead but Animatic is needed. As is some research into the Promational campaing and funding for Wasp and one other. This was on the original brief.